Senior Account Executive
As an integral part of the client service and company marketing teams, the Senior Account Executive is a full-time position responsible for coordinating day-to-day activity on Velo accounts and assisting with Velo company marketing outreach.
Account duties include client facing interaction, competitive research, financial tracking and budgeting, project and timeline management, and collaborating with internal and external team members to update project status reports and drive the program across stakeholder groups. Velo marketing involves interfacing with company partners and assisting tactical execution of company marketing campaigns including PR, email marketing and CRM.
Client & Account Management:
- Uphold communication among all team members to drive development and ensure delivery on time and within budget
- Develop, maintain and distribute internal status reports weekly.
- Schedule meetings and prepare briefs to assign project roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for development and adherence to the project timeline and actively work with the project sponsors and their stakeholders to successfully ensure consistent delivery.
- Route/traffic creative elements at each phase of development among appropriate internal and external team members for review.
- Consolidate and coordinate revisions based on input received (strategy presentations, meetings, creative development and internet research)
- Maintain & archive all client programs, including project assignment and set up.
- Build budgets for new projects, track budgets against actuals
- Prepare written correspondence such as: client/vendor communications, invitations and confirmation for meeting-related projects, information decks and status reports
- Proofread correspondence for thoroughness and accuracy. Route to appropriate departments for review. Incorporate edits and comments.
- As necessary, follow-up with team members and vendors for information required for thorough project implementation
- Company Marketing & New Business Development:
- Assist with the development of marketing campaigns including ideation, copy development, creative briefing, timelines and budgets.
- Interface with senior partners, creative and oversee execution of company campaigns including PR, email marketing, social and website.
- Evaluate success of programs against pre determined KPIs and provide future recommendations.
Core Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in marketing, branding or communications, digital and/or omni channel strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and flexible individual who is able to challenge and influence others, develop and maintain a positive collaborative working relations across a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, work to and within multiple deadlines and to juggle multiple projects
- Strong financial, administrative and organizational skills, including ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal communication skills—ability to write, speak and interact with internal and external stakeholders and team members.
- Advanced computer skills and data management including MS Office. Any experience with CRM, PR or email marketing a plus.
What are we really looking for?
- Vision We must look beyond today and know exactly where we want to be in the next 5 years. Consistent and persistent vision is a plus.
- Curiosity Always being interested in what happens around them. He/she has to have a decent understanding of the various sub-disciplines: market research, communications, digital marketing, event marketing, public relations, etc.
- Multi-tasking Managing multiple projects in parallel. Nothing is linear, working on multiple plains is a requirement.
- Excellent communications skills Communicating in a straightforward and succinct manner, is essential to get your ideas across multiple audiences.
- Good people skills We spend at least 90% of our time collaborating – we must be able to understand the personalities, work style and abilities of those we interact with, and make them feel part of the projects.
All interesting and interested applicants should send resumes and examples of work to:
with the subject line “Senior Account Executive”
We look forward to meeting you!